5/18/10

Blahg Krush

So, I have no idea who this girl is, or what she is saying, but damn...bitch has style. I found her over at the wasteland which is lookbook, which is, as i just implied a total effing shit show and I kinda hate it, but sometimes you come across a gal who looks so fresh and fierce and other things tyra might say (is that show still on even?). Anyway, I think she likes pete doherty too...and uh, she usually looks the same and is always smoking, but I kinda dig on that.

I think I might start ranting more on this blog. I find it amusing, even if you don't haha. Plus some of my favorite blogs to read are just girls ranting and getting too personal and not giving a shit. The only issue on here is that basically all of my school (bennington college whut up) knows this thing exists. Okay, I'm not actually that popular (no actually I am...no just kidding I'm not) but there are some people I just don't want knowing that much about me. Wait. Who am I kidding, I don't want anyone to know anything about me (whats up therapy!?). It's a great big defense mechanism. Of which I have many...which is literally like the most annoying thing in the world. I just want to be a big fuzzy ball of nice, but instead i'm this kinda cold, sarcastic, sassy girl. Sometimes things come out of my mouth and I don't even understand why I say them. It's not that I'm unaware, I think it's that I'm just generally an idiot. 

No, I don't really think that. I think I'm a pretty smart cookie, I just get down on myself sometimes. And right now its raining and I'm depressed, along with, apparently, the rest of the campus. The ER was flooded with kids from my school saturday night (not I friends, I got wasted and went to bed by 1). Speaking of wasted, I've playing around with the idea that I'm an alcoholic...but I've also been reading the big book and don't really feel like alcoholism is what I've got. More like boredom. More like desperation.

3 comments:

Jade and Laura said...

sister i feel your pain to the bone

Zoe Salaun said...

wait i actually understand/agree with you to the fullest...

Rackk and Ruin said...

is there a way to view the images on LOOKBOOK larger?? it looks like that's where you got these. . . i have a total aversion to small streetstyle shots and i find myself completely abandoning LOOKBOOK for this reason. . . .

- Start of StatCounter Code -->