8/31/09





Howdy howdy, hey hey. Sorry I''ve been utterly absent...Been with the mancandy and then driving across country and then moving back into my dorm. On top of that I've been a little uninspired, but I am loving the pictures I saw over at fashion copious.

counting down the seconds until I get my shoes...I've just been thinking of them whenever I'm feeling the slightest bit low...which has worked up until now...but my boyfriend just graduated and it seems everywhere I look I see him. I miss him so much even though hes only a few hours away. Its just tough not to be able to text someone to run and get you a water while your at work...or, and this is the worst part, not having someone to share yourself with. There is no better place than his arms...not even a rick owens.

hah.
xo.

No comments:

- Start of StatCounter Code -->