8/5/09

Whoops. There goes my new pair of shoes.




Sooo...I might have backed into a tree...thereby breaking the passenger side window and denting the passenger door. I thought the gas was the brake in the heat of the "that tree is lookin kinda close" moment. The tree got out unscathed. I have been driving all of 24 hours...hows that for encouragement! Suffice it to say...I am not so much looking forward to my lesson tomorrow. We have insurance so its no biggie biggie...but it'll cost 500 outta pocket automatically. This is why I don't want to drive...mistakes just cost to damn much...and lord knows my family does not have the money (read: my dad got laid off & is currently pretty much jobless).

If there was ever a time to say it: FML.

How about yous guys, ever make a damn big and hellof dumb auto boo boo?

6 comments:

JOWY said...

I'VE NEVER MADE AN AUTO BOO BOO, THE CRASH IS THE FIRST PIC IS JUST RIDICULOUS..HOW DO U MANAGE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT ? LOL.

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

josephine said...

what a bummer!

(although my first accident story is way worse. i hit a pedestrian! yipes. everyone was ok though, i wasn't going very fast)

thequeenjosephine.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yeah, i made the shirt. i bought a white tank top at h&m. i also bought transparencies for clothes.

Love + Cake said...

Eek! I've never done it, but wow, that first pic...makes me wonder if I should even BE on the road with the maniacs out there! Lol!

Don't worry about it, be glad that you and everyone is okay, it'll blow over just give it time :)

Bummer about the shoes though....

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I think precise post. Expressly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

- Start of StatCounter Code -->