9/2/09

100th post

And it is going to be about the olsen twinz. Or rather...a curious twist of events which has apparently unfolded invisably and then popped up and onto my computer screen leaving my faith in humanity and the world it's self shaken.
It is this:

Mary Kate Olsen is no longer the cute one.

I know, shocker. For a long time we have known ashley as the more sensible, less avant garde, straighter haired, neutral toned twin. But I have always loved MK's wack ass sense of style, as I know most of us have, much more than ashley's.

But lately...mk looks kinda funny. Like there is something up with her face...and I'm kind of...drawn to...ashley. Lookit:
Now, I know she is leaving the gym here, so I'm not expecting any miracles...but she just isn't as stunning as she once was eh? Lost the spark...and Ashley seems to have found it...checka dis:
Who are your eyes drawn to? Who is wearing the cooler shoes? WHY HAS A BECOME THE NEW MK!!??!!

MK B4:
Lookit that, she was so fierce...now she looks...bloated, and tired and...I just don't know. Wheres the fire Mk? WHERE!

Ashley's got it!
Damnz.


All pictures from Olsens Anon

4 comments:

heleen said...

I agree!! In fact, I had been thinking the same thing lately. Especially that picture of them both... MK's just seems kind of odd. (but I do LOVE her on that 'before' picture - waw)

Laura Taylor said...

Love those blue shoulder pads!! Fab!

Rackk and Ruin said...

i think the "spark" you are talking about was that she was a wacky dresser, had an eating disorder, was tiny, looked like grandma meets cobain, and thought she could take care of a puppy. . . all the things you want in a fashion-forward celebrity. . . now she's just kinda boring. there, i said it.

FUR+LEATHER said...

did she get fat?
it's bizarre because in some snaps, she appears to have lost her spark but in others, it's all there.. i guess only time will tell

- Start of StatCounter Code -->