2/15/10

v day

 Me and mah beaux went to this wonderful resturant in brooklyn called prime meats. We spent about a hundred dollars on the most excellent steak, mashed taters, fries, watercress salad, and pear tart...ever? Did i mention it was the best steak ever? Oh, also it was our 2.5 year aniversary, so, that was nice too.

These were pretty quick pics, but I really liked my outfit. Boy said everything was in perfect purportion. I'm wearing a fake leather (leatherette anyone?) dress from f21, blue blouse from h&m, blue suede booties from steve madden (60 bucks on sale fuck yeah) and all kinda vintage jewlery from afganistan and the fourties etc etc. Also, the hair bow idea i got from fashionista, so easy to do and so cute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you two are sooo cute!

Jade and Laura said...

cute overload

Maggie said...

I = gaga for your hairs!

Anonymous said...

i love your hair! and you and your boy are such cuties

molly c said...

You look fantastic! More outfit posts! I love me a food steak, and a good hair bow...

chloe said...

awww, great outfit & hair!
cute bf too, happy anniversary :)

- Start of StatCounter Code -->