6/20/09

Girlz Nyte



Har har. The day before this image appeared on drop snap I was watching Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion...Thinking about how RAD this shirt was. Also I've been listening to Lady gaga on the regs...which might be affecting my intelligence level.

Pretty psyched for tomorrow night...get to see the hold steady...even though I am pretty posi that I am getting sick. Oy vey.

P.S. Ignorance is really lame. Commenting about the differences between traditionally white neighborhoods and traditionally black neighborhoods with a decidedly superior air about you is totally disgusting and makes me wonder why I waste my time with people who have little to offer the world at large. Anybody else ever had this problem but totally weasled out of saying anything? Thats me, tongue tied.

No comments:

- Start of StatCounter Code -->