6/23/09

Long haired freaky people need not apply


This is how i currently feel. I just had to FIGHT to get an interview at my old job...a sandwich shop only a few stepz up from subway. NOT very glamorous. Shit, being a student (aka seasonal worker) and in a recession (the dreaded r word) is really taking its toll. I actually cried today about not having a summer job. REDICK. PS. American apparel was this close to hiring me but a friend of mine worked at the store...since when is that a mark against you? Still keeping my fingers crossed for that one...but at this point, I'll take any steady paycheck.

White or wheat guys? (I hope, aka I don't even have this shit in the bag yet)


EDIT
Hah. Just got a call for a second interview @ am appy. What a cry baby I am. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Lady Death said...

Good luck!!!

Unfortunately, I doubt that they would hire a creepy mummified shrunken head, but you never know! lol

- Start of StatCounter Code -->